Join Congressman Adam Smith, local elected officials, and service providers for a moderated panel discussion focused on homelessness and mental health. The panelists will discuss these issues and how they are integrally connected and the actions that must be taken to effectively address these issues in King County and across the country. There will also be time for audience members to ask panelists questions.When: Thursday, August 31, 6 - 7 PM PT
Where: IBEW Local 46 19802 62nd Avenue South #105 Kent, WA 98032
Register for the event here.
The conversation will be moderated by Felicia Salcedo, Executive Director of We Are In.
- Congressman Adam Smith, Washington's Ninth District
- Rep. Nicole Macri, 43rd LD and Deputy Director of Downtown Emergency Service Center
- Mayor Dana Ralph, City of Kent
- Leo Flor, Director of King County Department of Community and Human Services
- Joshua Wallace, CEO of Peer Washington
If you need any accoodations, please don't hesitate to reach out to our office.
We hope you will join us for this important conversation.