On behalf of my constituents, I requested funding for a variety of local projects that will improve the quality of life for residents of Washington state and generate jobs and economic activity in a time when our state and country need it the most. These project requests, which have been vetted thoroughly to ensure that taxpayer funds are spent wisely and effectively, are beneficial for the 9th Congressional distinct as well as Washington state. Additionally, to ensure we have an open and transparent process, every request for funding submitted by my office is listed below.
Please note, these items are requests and their inclusion does not indicate that the funds have been approved by the House of Representatives.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, FDA, and Related Agencies - ag2010.pdf (67.6 KBs)
- Commerce, Justice, Science and Related Agencies - cjs2010.pdf (70.1 KBs)
- Defense - defense2010.pdf (83.0 KBs)
- Energy and Water Development - energyandwater2010.pdf (70.3 KBs)
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies - interiornew2010.pdf (64.9 KBs)
- Labor,Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies - lhhs2010.pdf (74.3 KBs)
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies - milconvets2010.pdf (65.8 KBs)
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies - thud2010.pdf (80.8 KBs)