Congressman Adam Smith will be a special guest at an event for small and diverse businesses this Friday, July 21st. Here in the Puget Sound region, small and diverse businesses are pillars of our local economy, and play critical roles in our continued economic growth and vitality.
Small Business Industry Day Information:
When: Friday, July 21, 2017, 8:30 am to 12:00 pm. Congressman Smith will speak from 9:00 – 9:30 am.
Where: Renton Pavilion, 233 Burnett Ave S. Renton, WA 98057
Who: Small and diverse businesses in manufacturing, engineering, and other industries
- Learn how to do business with Northrop Grumman.
- Meet with representatives from Northrop Grumman’s team.
- Connect with resource partners.
In partnership with:
- Washington State Department of Commerce
- Washington Center for Women in Business
- Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition
- Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance
- Washington State Procurement Technical Assistance Center
Learn more by visiting the Washington State Procurement Technical Assistance Center website: https://washingtonptac.ecenterdirect.com/events/850887
Media interested in attending should contact Rebecca Bryant at 202.225.8901 or Rebecca.Bryant@mail.house.gov.