Congress should do everything possible to ensure that the brave men and women who serve our country in uniform come home to the care and support they deserve.
As Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, I have consistently worked to ensure that our Veterans receive the benefits and treatment they deserve for their years of faithful service. These benefits are critical for veterans, retirees, and their dependents, as well as those who are considering a career in the military.
See below for a list of federal resources and benefits for Veterans, dependents, and survivors.
- African American PTSD Association, Room 1062B, 206-341-8260
- American Legion, Room 1042, 206-341-8262
- Disabled American Veterans, Room 1040, 206-341-8267
- National Association for Black Veterans, Room 1062C, 206-341-8281
- Paralyzed Veterans of America, Room 1054, 206-341-8210
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Room 1044, 206-341-8284
- Washington Department of Veterans Affairs, Room 1050, 206-341-8295
- Vietnam Veterans of America, Room 1058, 206-341-8294
A VA-accredited representative can help you understand and apply for any VA benefits you may be entitled to including: compensation, education, Veteran readiness and employment, home loans, life insurance, pension, health care, and burial benefits.
- VA Health Care Benefits
- Veterans with Service-Connected Disabilities
- VA Pensions
- Education and Training
- Home Loan Guaranty
- VA Life Insurance
- Burial and Memorial Benefits
- Reserve and National Guard
- Special Groups of Veterans
- Transition Assistance
- Dependents and Survivors Health Care
- Dependents and Survivors Benefits
- Appeals of VA Claims Decisions
- Military Medals and Records
- VA Facilities
- Phone Numbers and Web Sites
- Library of Congress Veterans History Project